We have the most advanced technology and knowledge in iPhone repairs. We know how to best get repairs done. Where other shops change the entire assembly charging you $200 for a repair we can do it for $60 and give you better results because we know how to change individual components that our competitors cannot.
We have a very strong supply network for parts, we are able to source a lot of parts that our competitors cannot find or can find them at better prices without compromising quality!
Changing your front screen or charge port is our bread and butter, what truly differentiates us is that we can fix a lot of things on the motherboard level. Whether it’s a failing board level chip or detecting a short. Our database of solutions doesn’t stop after changing a component doesn’t work.
Even if we spent hours diagnosing your phone to figure out the cause. We believe that you shouldn’t need to pay someone to look at your phone to figure out it can’t be fixed.
Do you have a phone that another repair shop said they can’t fix?
At CaseMogul, we take pride in saying we can repair phones that other stores can’t.
Some common board level issues for the iPhone 5:
For more details click the link to our motherboard repair page.
– The iPhone 5 batteries are notorious for not lasting long. The only real known fix would be to change your battery. You can go to any of our locations to get the battery replaced within a few minutes.
– Perform a network reset by going to your Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Don’t worry, this won’t erase any of your data, but you will have to setup your network connections again.
– If that doesn’t work, it may be due to a hardware malfunction. You can bring your phone into one of our locations to get the Wi-Fi antenna replaced.
– Sometimes, installing a new app can cause the phone to reboot unexpectedly. Uninstall your most recent installed app and see if the issue still persists.
– If the above solution doesn’t work, try to reset all your settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. Be aware that this will remove your password along with your set background pictures.
– If resetting your settings still doesn’t work. We recommend that you factory reset your phone and restoring it from a saved backup. To factory reset your phone, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
– The simplest fix is to toggle your data on and off. You can do that by going to Cellular > Cellular Data > Toggle Off.
– If that doesn’t work, try switching your Airplane Mode on, wait 30 seconds, then switch it back off. This should clear up any data issues.
– If all the solutions still don’t fix the issue, bring it to one of our repair locations and we’ll help you diagnose the phone.
– Sometimes the iPhone 5 gets stuck in landscape mode after using the camera app. The best thing to do to avoid this problem is to lock your phone in portrait mode. To do that, go to your home screen and swipe up to pull up the control center. Look for the lock icon on the top right corner and press that. That should lock your screen and prevent it from switching to landscape mode.
– If that doesn’t fix the issue, hold down the home button and power button for 10 seconds until the phone reboots.